The tutorial teaches you how to make a simple adjustable ring out of woven wire. However there is no end to the number of ways you can alter the design to allow for your imagination to create many wonderful styles.
* Round bead, 4-8mm (must have a hole large enough to accommodate the 18 or 20 gauge wire)
* 3 feet 26 or 28 gauge wire
* 9 1/2” 18 or 20 gauge wire
* Round nose pliers
* Flat nose pliers
* Needle file or wire rounder
* Ring mandrel, or other round object the correct size for a ring (If you do not have a ring mandrel, you could also use a wooden dowel, a small pill bottle, or other round object that is about the right size)
File will be available as an instant download after payment has cleared.
Instant download links expire 72 hours after purchase is complete. During this time, downloads are limited to 5 attempts. If, for some reason, you are unable to download the file, please contact me using the email address provided in the confirmation email you were sent after making your purchase.
©Donna Spadafore, Wire Jewelry Tutorials by Gailavira Jewelry.
This tutorial is intended for use by one person only. Please do not share this tutorial with anyone else. Distribution of this tutorial is not allowed without express written consent from the author. If you wish to use the design in this lesson, or a derivative of the design in this lesson, to teach a class you must first contact the author for permission.
If you are an individual, independent jewelry artist you may use this lesson to make jewelry for sale. You may not use this lesson to mass produce items for a commercial operation. You may not have other people make pieces for you based on this design for you to sell.
Derivatives of this tutorial (instructions for a design that is derived from the design in this tutorial) are not allowed without written consent from the author.
There are no reviews yet.